Tuesday, July 14, 2009

One Year


It has been a very long time since I last wrote, and a lot has happened. Will is now 13 and a half months, boy how time has flown. We celebrated his birthday on his birthday which was May 30. He took his first steps about 3 to 4 weeks ago, altough he still mostly crawls. He can say a few words such as mama (it come out as ma most of the time), and his favorite word is go. He is a lot of fun to be with because he is always happy. He loves to smile and laugh, and he loves to play. He is still a pretty good eater, his favorite food being fruit. He packs his cheecks full like a squirrel, it is very cute. He growls when he gets frustrated and he will not let other kids take his toys; he's a fighter. He is very social and loves other little kids, he always waves to them. His cousins can always make him laugh.

2 comments:

Kat said...

I'm sorry that I just now read this post. I was thinking about you guys today and saw Alex had posted a picture of your adorable son on FB! His curly hair is amazing.

Friend, I miss you a lot. XOXO

Suz said...

So I can't believe I am just seeing this blog! Will has to be well over 2 now! My Dixie is 9 months and started walking!